TERMS & CONDITIONS
OWNERSHIP & LICENSE
Congratulations on owning an Emptyheads Society NFT! The following is a lot of words that basically say you can do whatever you want with your EMTHED or EMTGEN as long as it´s in your wallet. Once you transfer it, then all that moves to the next owner. Also we would like to retain the ability to use the NFTs in marketing and promotion for the collection as a whole.
1. Ownership. Whenever you mint or purchase an Emptyheads Societys NFT, as long as that NFT remains in a wallet that you own, you own the NFT. Ownership of the NFT is mediated entirely by a Smart Contract on the Ethereum Network, so at no point may we or anyone else seize, freeze, or otherwise modify the ownership of any Emptyheads Society NFT.
2. Personal Use License. In addition to owning the NFT, The Emptyheads Society grants you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, and display the complete artwork of any Emptyheads Society NFTs that you own.
3. Commercial Use License. In addition to the personal use license described above, The Emptyheads Society grants you a worldwide, non-exclusive license to use, copy, and display the complete artwork of any Emptyheads Society NFTs that you own, including creating derivative works based upon the artwork. Examples of such derivative works would be the use of the artwork on merchandise displaying copies of the artwork, such as t-shirts or a TV series. Stated differently, if you can figure out a way to make money selling stuff with your Emptyhead on it then go for it.
Note that if and when you ever decide to sell or transfer an Emptyheads Societys NFT to a wallet that you do not own, the licenses granted under these terms are immediately extinguished, including those pertaining to any derivative works, and the new owner of the NFT becomes the license holder.
Although we want to be as generous as possible with your personal and commercial use license, we want to make sure EMTHED´s or EMTGEN’s are not used for any illegal, harmful, or immoral uses – human decency sort of stuff.
Therefore you are not permitted to use the artwork of any Emptyheads Society NFT for any of the following:
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
• To exploit, harm or attempt to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
• To generate content that supports or promotes prostitution.
• To promote or facilitate the prostitution of another person.
• To knowingly assist, support, or facilitate advertising activities that violate any federal, state, local or international sex trafficking law.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate an employee of The Emptyheads Society, another user or any other person or entity.
• To encourage or induce any third-party to engage in any of the activities prohibited above.
The Emptyheads Society is a collection of non-fungible tokens (“NFTs”) on the Ethereum network, and a community of like-minded individuals who share interests, joys, and challenges of life.
Note that because the Emptyheads Society’s smart contract runs on the Ethereum network, there is no ability to undo, reverse, or restore any transactions. Owners of Emptyheads Society NFTs are therefore exclusively responsible for the safety and management of their own private Ethereum wallets and validating all transactions and contracts generated by this and any other website before approval. Basically, be super careful!
This website is designed to allow for the minting of, and to provide general information about, Emptyheads Society NFTs. This website and its connected services are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. By using this website, you are accepting sole responsibility for any and all transactions involving Emptyheads Society NFTs.
The Crypto, Metaverse, and NFT space is still the Wild West, and we all have to be extra safe and careful as there are a lot of scammers looking to take advantage of innocent people. And while we strive to make our community and owned properties as safe as humanly possible, we cannot control any actions of third parties outside of our space.
The Emptyheads Society does not own or control MetaMask, Google Chrome, the Ethereum network, or any other third-party site, product, or service that you might access, visit, or use for the purpose of enabling you to buy, sell or trade any Emptyheads Society NFTs.
The Emptyheads Society will not be liable for the acts or omissions of any such third parties, nor will we be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of your transactions or any other interaction with any such third parties, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.